Over the last number of years, we have been fortunate to receive assistance from, and through the efforts of, a number of groups and individuals. We would like to acknowledge them here.
- Jim & Martins Tuohy who held a Coffee Morning
- The staff of McElhinney’s Fashion House, Athboy, Co. Meath who held an Afternoon Tea event
- Margi Casciani-Nolan & friends who ran the Women’s Mini-Marathon
- Limerick Panto Society who donated proceeds from their Benefit Night
- Philip, Pierce & Rory Madden who ran the Dublin City Marathon
- Ballybrown Field Committee who gave us a donation from their “Hundredaire” night
- American Airlines who donated a return trip to London, used as a prize in our raffle
- Livewire Management who donated a leather jacket from Westlife’s “World of Our Own” tour as prize for our raffle
- The UK MPS Society “Jeans for Genes” Appeal who funded an Expert Meeting on Orthopedic Management
We gratefully acknowledge all contributions and efforts, large and small.
We also wish to thank everyone who supported the above raffle, and as well as those who supported our annual Christmas Card campaigns.