With the Country opening up, we will be continuing to follow the Covid-19 guidelines and will be hoping to resume our activities when it is safe to do so.
Dates for your diary 2023
- Kilcuan Weekend, Clarinbridge, Co. Galway Friday 28th April – Monday 01st May 2023
- 15th May International MPS Awareness Day
- Memorial Day at Belvedere House, Mullingar, Co Westmeath Dates to be Confirmed
- Christmas Party Venue/Dates to be Confirmed
MPS AWARENESS DAY MAY 15th 2022 VIDEO
The Irish MPS Society is a voluntary support group which represents and supports children and adults suffering from Mucopolysaccharide and related diseases, their families, carers and professionals.
It is a registered charity, managed by the members themselves, and entirely supported by voluntary donations and fundraising.
The aims of the Irish MPS Society are as follows:
- to act as a support network for those affected by MPS and related diseases
- to bring about more public awareness of MPS and related diseases
- to promote and support research into MPS and related diseases