Welcome to the Irish MPS Society website
With the Country opening up, we will be continuing to follow the Covid-19 guidelines and will be hoping to resume our activities when it is safe to do so.
MPS AWARENESS DAY MAY 15th 2022 VIDEO
Dates for your diary 2022
- 15th May International MPS Awareness Day
- Memorial Day at Belvedere House, Mullingar, Co Westmeath (date TBC)
- Christmas Party, (Venue and Date TBC)
The Irish MPS Society is a voluntary support group which represents and supports children and adults suffering from Mucopolysaccharide and related diseases, their families, carers and professionals.
It is a registered charity, managed by the members themselves, and entirely supported by voluntary donations and fundraising.
The aims of the Irish MPS Society are as follows:
- to act as a support network for those affected by MPS and related diseases
- to bring about more public awareness of MPS and related diseases
- to promote and support research into MPS and related diseases